This Wednesday is our Annual General Meeting, at 7.15PM in the Ecology Pavilion, Grove Road. The agenda is below. I do hope you can come along. It should take under an hour.
The committee is keen to get more people involved in running the Friends. Nothing too onerous – the committee usually meet for an hour or so about 4 times a year in one of our houses. If you are interested and want to find out more, then please just pop along on Wednesday. We don’t bite!
The Mile End Park Management Team will be providing an update on the Park, and there will be a chance to ask them any questions you might have or perhaps you might have some ideas you’d like to put forward?
- Apologies for absence (to Secretary in advance)
- Minutes of 2017 AGM
- Matters arising
- Chair’s Report on Activities and Developments
- Treasurer’s Report on Finance and Annual Accounts
- Alexia Walenkaki
- Update on Future Events:
- Community Fair and Dog Show
- Monthly litter-picking get-togethers
- Any other suggestions invited
- Election of officers:
- Update from Mile End Park Management Team
- Any other business